Congratulations to the seven students who recently undertook their trial instruction flight (TIF) in preparation for possible commencement of flight training.
Highlights from the SMGS 2019 Aviation Program include:
– 2 students from over 400 applicants were selected for 10 pilot cadetships with Jetstar
– 1 student now flying the 787 Dreamliner for Qantas
– 2 students have flown solo and are currently completing their RA-Aus Pilot Certificate
– 1 student has now completed the RA-Aus Pilot Certificate and their RA-Aus Cross Country & Passenger Carrying Endorsement
– 7 new students undertook a trial instruction flight (TIF) in preparation for possible commencement of flight training
– 6 students have now completed and gained their RePL (commercial drone licence) qualification
– 7 students are presently working towards their RePL qualification and are due to be assessed early next year in Term 1.