Snowy Monaro Region Community Merit Scholarship
||Years 7 to 11
||Applications close Monday 1st April 2019
This is awarded to a student entering Years 7 to 11 who demonstrates outstanding commitment to their chosen area of excellence and is already pursuing this with great determination, passion and commitment.
This can be in academic excellence or in general excellence areas. This scholarship provides up to 100% remission of the tuition fee for up to a six-year period, subject to annual renewal. This scholarship is available to be awarded to a student currently residing in the local Monaro region and not a current SMGS student.
- Applicants must be performing at a very high level (i.e: national level or equivalent) in their chosen activity in an area relevant to SMGS
- Applicants are required to provide their most recent 2 Semester School Reports (12 months), most recent NAPLAN results
- Applicants should include a cover letter outlining why they would like to be considered for the scholarship (max. 600 words)
- Parents may be required to provide some relevant financial evidence to support the application criteria
- All shortlisted applicants will be required to meet with the Principal