- Sentral (Student Management System)
- Canvas (Learning Management System)
- Xero (Finance and Accounting System)
- Microsoft 365 including Office365, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote and Teams
- Operoo (Medical Information)
- REACH (Boarding Management)
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
- Salto (Electronic Security Locks)
|Software, Network & Security
- CyberHound (Web Content Filter)
- Sophos Cloud (Anti-Virus and Security)
- Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance Tools
- Cisco Meraki Cloud
- JAMF Pro (Apple Device Management)
- Canon uniFLOW (Print Management)
- System Centre Data Protection Manager with Azure Cloud Backup
- SQL Server
- Avaya IP Office (Phone System)
|User Operating Environment
- Windows 10/11
|Server Operating Environment
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
Desirable Skills, Qualifications & Training
Knowledge and practical experience in the following areas is desirable:
- Desktop operating systems including Windows and macOS.
- Mobile operating systems including iOS/iPadOS/tvOS and Android.
- Deploying and supporting Apple devices in a controlled environment including Apple iPads and Apple TV’s using device management software. Experience with JAMF Pro is an advantage.
- Apple School Manager and Classroom.
- Windows Server environment including Windows Server 2016 – 2019.
- Microsoft System Centre Data Protection Manager or Microsoft Azure Backup Server.
- Network content management solutions. Experience with the CyberHound appliance is an advantage.
- Physical network configuration and support. Experience with Fibre network support and maintenance is an advantage.
- Wireless network configuration, support and maintenance. Experience with Cisco Meraki is an advantage.
- Microsoft 365 productivity suite including Office365, OneDrive and SharePoint Online.
- Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Creation of training resources and execution of professional development initiatives.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
Ideally, the IT Support Officer will already have or currently be engaged in a relevant qualification of IT-based skills at a recognised university or TAFE institution. Some applied industry experience is highly desirable.
Need more information?
If you would like more information about this opportunity or would like to discuss further, please contact:
Mr Craig Moore
P: (02) 6457 1022
How To Apply
Applicants are asked to provide the following:
- A covering letter addressed to Dr Andrew Bell
- A Resume or Curriculum Vitae outlining qualifications and previous experience
- Provide names and contact details of three professional referees, or be willing to make available if shortlisted for the role (Referees will not be contacted without prior notice to the applicant at the later stage of shortlisting)
- Any other relevant supporting material.
Applications should be submitted using the Apply Now button at the top of this page.