Our School accepts applications for enrolment any time after birth. To apply for a place, please complete the online Enrolment Application Form
. A non-refundable application fee of $250 (for Australian citizens, permanent and temporary residents).
Applications are accepted at any time; however, due to demand and to avoid disappointment we suggest that you apply as early as possible so that we can maintain communication for available places.
Before you start the application, please ensure that you have the following documentation ready:
- Birth certificate
- Evidence of Australian citizenship or visa (if born overseas)
- Two most recent full school reports (i.e those with comments by teachers)
- NAPLAN results (each year completed is desirable, but the most recent is required)
- Medicare immunisation history statement
- Court or parenting orders that exist pertaining to the custody, care or guardianship arrangement for the child (if applicable must be provided prior to commencement)
- Parent(s) visa/proof of citizenship (applicable if both parents were born overseas)
- Individual learning or support plans (if applicable)
- Co-curricular programs (if applicable)
- Specialist assessments and reports pertaining to medical or wellbeing (if applicable)
- Scholarship application document
The online application can be saved to complete later, using a unique code which is emailed to you once you start the application process.
Please ensure you also read the Terms and Conditions of enrolment (Click Here to download the Terms and Conditions)